Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Cute picture of the week...
So, I couldn't help but share one of the cutest pictures we have of Avery. It was taken last week and with all of the excitement from her swimming, I forgot to post it. You can barely see her top tooth that has started to come through. Including that one, she has 4 others on the bottom and she is trying to push the second top one through her gums. As you can tell, she LOVES her Winnie the Pooh bear! When I ask her "Where is Pooh Bear?" She will find him in her Pack N Play amidst her other toys, pick him up, hug him and give him a kiss. It is the cutest thing!! The funny thing is she could care less about any other dolls. We were at a friend's house and someone brought over some Barbie Dolls. Well, Avery checked them out for a few minutes and then decided she wanted to explore instead. It sounds like she is going to be like Mommy and have little interest in dolls - other than her Pooh Bear that is! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Avery is ADORABLE!!!! We are comin home Nov 12-30! I hope I get to see you and and your little girl. Let me know. Love you tons
Post a Comment