Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween weekend as I know we did! First, our festivities started Friday at the Gymboree Play & Music's Pumpkin Patch party. My little Pumpkin and Fairy had so much fun! The first picture is of them going in - Avery didn't look happy because I had just woken her up from her nap in the car. Once she woke up, she was loving life! Avery with her friend, Madison
My little fairy was barely leaning on daddy! I wonder if she will be walking at 11 months like her sister?! Avery feeding the "Pumpkin Monster" Getting strong so she can beat up her sister =) Kylee's first time with painting. She did really well, I am proud of her! Avery painting her "5 Little Pumpkins" parachute time with Gymbo
After Gymboree, we went to a local neighborhood for their Annual Spooktacular activities. Avery had fun running around with Daddy. Avery had her first candy apple. Instead of eating the smaller pieces Daddy was giving her, she grab the big piece. As Brian stated, "Ah, the memories!" =)
On Saturday, the girls and I went "Trick or Treating" with some friends in the bigger part of our neighborhood. Here is Avery right before we left. I wasn't going to pressure her to go to the doors and get candy, but she wanted to go! Here she is with her buddy, Dakota. Our friends LOVE Halloween! Each year, they put together a "float" so the kids don't get tired walking around and more adults can monitor what is going on - we had so much fun! I was so PROUD of Avery as she never got scared and Kylee just loved being in the Jeep carrier! Here is the adult float for those that weren't watching kids. Here is the "float that the kids rode. Avery and her "boyfriend" Chucky, I mean Ryder.

No comments: