Brian, Jennifer, Avery, and Kylee
She is adorable!!!! XOXO
Congratulations! She's beautiful :)-Kristina (KJ)
Jenn - Kylee is gorgeous! Already so alert with her big beautiful eyes. Of course I love the picture of Avery looking lovingly at her baby sister - too precious! Congratulations, so glad you and the baby are doing well.Love ya!Diane
Holy crap she looks just like Brian, but cute. . .Hope you are doing well! Sorry I haven't been in touch...been a tad busy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is adorable!!!! XOXO
Congratulations! She's beautiful :)
-Kristina (KJ)
Jenn -
Kylee is gorgeous! Already so alert with her big beautiful eyes. Of course I love the picture of Avery looking lovingly at her baby sister - too precious! Congratulations, so glad you and the baby are doing well.
Love ya!
Diane
Holy crap she looks just like Brian, but cute. . .
Hope you are doing well! Sorry I haven't been in touch...been a tad busy!
Post a Comment