Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random...

Here are two random pictures I thought everyone would enjoy. The first is Avery climbing out of her crib. Well, kind of. This particular day, Sarah and I heard her during quiet time/nap time. Then, we heard her crying. Usually, she just looses her pacifier out of the crib, so we ignored it for alittle bit. After awhile, I figured I would go in and get it for her and this is what I found. I guess she got the guts to climb up, but not out! I yelled to Sarah to bring the camera quick - don't worry I didn't leave her. :) I did want her to remember this feeling so she wouldn't try it again. The second picture is her two favorite things to do - talk on the phone (everything becomes the phone - here it is the fan/light remote) and climb on things. We just got the girls new toy chest from Nana, so Avery had to test it out. :)

No comments: