Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kylee!

OK, so I have been posting about Avery, and I am sure you are wondering, "What about Kylee?" WELL, just last night, she rolled over for the first time!! Happy Birthday Brian! :) We told him that was her birthday present to him. OK, so it was kind of the first time she rolled over. Thursday, I was in the shower and Sarah was watching Kylee as Avery was napping. Kylee was having tummy time and Sarah needed to go to the lady's room for a quick break. When she came back, she swore that Kylee rolled over b/c she was laying on her back. Brian and I gave her a hard time, but apparently she might have. Either way, we are going to say yesterday was her first time since that is when we actually saw her. Of course, I was sitting down WITH the camera as she did this, and wouldn't do it again. So, when I get it on video I will try and post it. However, here is a recent video of her smiling and "talking." I can't believe my little girl is 3 months old already! Enjoy and have a great rest of your week!


No comments: