Let's see what else. She is starting to talk more; finished swimming lessons; jumps really well (which I have read that is rare for this age??); drinks out of an adult water bottle VERY well; ate her first corn on the cob; started playing her Papa's harmonica (my father-in-law); and is starting to pose for the camera when asked. Oh and she also learned how to use a noise maker she got at a birthday party and started opening doors in the last day. (She could already close them by herself.) Aren't we excited?! LOL. We had to put the baby proof door locks on the pantry b/c she was getting in there for snacks.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wow!
It has been awhile since I posted last - sorry about that. :) I know I have been telling people I would post something soon, but it just has been so busy! Or so it feels that way. ;) Anyway, here is the low down on Miss Avery. She is doing really well - or a real stinker - which ever you prefer! The Monday after Mother's day (which the girls and I spent with my mom in Tampa), she decided she didn't want to wear diapers anymore! Great, right? Nope. In three days of no diapers, the girl peed pretty much everywhere other than her potty! She even took her diaper off during nap time one day and poop in her crib!! Needless to say, she is wearing pants or bloomers all the time so she will continue to wear diapers. In a few weeks, we will try again - maybe! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment