Thursday, May 28, 2009
Kylee update
Kylee had her 4 month Dr appt on Tuesday and we were told she is doing really well. I believe the Dr even said, "Kylee, how old are you? Are you sure you aren't 6 months?" when she was testing her strength. The girl is strong, let me tell you. When she doesn't want to burp, she will fight you until you just give in - it's crazy! Anyhoo, she is weighing 13 lbs 2 ozs and was 25 1/4" long. Brian and I were asked how had the height in the family as I guess she is tall for her age. LOL - we looked at each other and told her no one! I guess we will see what the future holds. As for her developments, she is "talking" all the time, sitting up on her own from laying down and then with some assisted she will stay sitting up (picture below); rolling over in both directions (I posted the updated video in a previous post); and is starting to laugh alittle bit.
Her sleep isn't that bad. Some nights she will sleep all the way through, and others she will wake up once for a feeding. I won't complain, as I know I was spoiled with Avery sleeping 12 hours through the night at 6 weeks old. Kylee also went to her first birthday party this past weekend. Our friend's son turned 1. The picture shows Brian, his friend from High school, Jorge with his two kids, and Jorge;s sister, Gigi with her two kids. Gigi's youngest is the birthday boy. :) can you believe Jorge's and our two kids are similar in age?? Jaslyn is one month older than Avery and Emma is 2 months younger than Kylee. Crazy!
Then there was Memorial Day weekend. Here is Kylee just as happy as can be. She was sitting in her car seat while we were eating dinner at my in-laws. To give you an idea, the onesie she is wearing Avery wore on Memorial Day and 4th of July lasts yr. Avery was 7 months old whereas Kylee is 4 months and filling it out!
Recently, I also started her on cereal. She is doing better each day. She is growing up too fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your daughters are soooo cute!
Post a Comment